Heart Character Series
Share these heart character graphics and GIFs on your social media channels to promote #OurHearts messages. Topics include: heart attack symptoms, self-care, social support, tracking blood pressure, reducing stress, eating healthier, being more active and getting enough quality sleep.
To use these images, right click on each one and select "Save Image as..." or click on the download button to save them on your device.
- Warning #1 Your chest may hurt or feel squeezed
- Warning #2 You may feel discomfort in one or both arms, or your back or stomach.
- Warning #3 You may feel discomfort in your neck, shoulders, or jaw.
- Warning #4 You may feel like you can’t breathe.
- Warning #5 You may feel light-headed or dizzy, or break out in a cold sweat.
- Warning #6 You may feel sick to your stomach.
Some heart attacks are sudden. Others start slowly. You may not be sure if you are having a heart attack. Don’t wait, check it out right away.
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you think you or someone else might be experiencing symptoms of a heart attack.
15 minute walk break! Daily self-care, like getting quality sleep, cooking healthy meals, and being physically active can go a long way toward protecting your heart health! #OurHearts
Whether it's walking, running, or lifting weights, sticking with your exercise goals is more successful when you're got support. Being heart healthy is easier—together!