Join the Breathe Better Network
What is the Breathe Better Network?
Since 2007, the NHLBI has been working in partnership with COPD coalitions, organizations, and task forces to integrate the COPD Learn More Breathe Better® program into outreach efforts across all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The Network:
- Drives outreach efforts to increase awareness of COPD as a serious disease.
- Increases the understanding that the disease is treatable.
- Encourages people to talk to their health care provider about disease signs and symptoms.
Breathe Better Network Members
The Network is comprised of organizations of all sizes, including nonprofits, advocacy groups, state and federal agencies, health systems, research organizations, professional associations, and academia.
- Partners can have an active part in shaping current and future education efforts for COPD.
- Partners also have the benefit of utilizing program materials and receive regular program and Institute updates.
- Each year, Network partners are also encouraged to join NHLBI and the COPD Learn More Breathe Better program for National COPD Awareness Month in November.
Interested in becoming a Breathe Better Network partner? Email us at NHLBIinfo@nhlbi.nih.gov.