Add fresh vegetables and herbs to give a tasty flavor to this potato salad.
|6 medium||potatoes (about 2 lbs)|
|2 stalks||celery, finely chopped|
|2 stalks||scallion, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup||red bell pepper, coarsely chopped|
|1/4 cup||green bell pepper, coarsely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||onion, finely chopped|
|1 egg||hard boiled, chopped|
|6 Tbsps||mayonnaise, light|
|1/4 tsp||black pepper|
|1/4 tsp||dill weed, dried|
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place them in cold water in a saucepan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
- Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes 10 servings--Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fat 2 g
Saturated fat less than 1 g
Cholesterol 21 mg
Sodium 212 mg