- 1 cup Super Quick Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced (about 2 small breasts)
- 1 cup broccoli, rinsed, chopped, and cooked
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 4 (6½-inch) whole-wheat pitas
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F.
- For each pizza, spread ¼ cup tomato sauce on a pita and top with ¼ cup chicken, ¼ cup broccoli, ½ tablespoon parmesan cheese, and ¼ tablespoon chopped basil.
- Place pitas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for about 5–8 minutes until golden brown and chicken is heated through. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 pita pizza
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 32 mg
Sodium 486 mg
Total Fiber 7 g
Protein 20 g
Carbohydrates 41 g
Potassium 362 mg
Recipe Source: Keep the Beat™ Recipes: Deliciously Healthy Family Meals