- Program Description
- Coordinating Committee Roster
- Federal Liaison Group on Asthma: Coordination of Federal Asthma Activities
- Health Related Information
Health Care/Other Professional
Action Against Asthma: A Strategic Plan for the Department of Health and Human Services
- Draft Needs Assessment Report for Potential Update of the Expert Panel Report-3 (2007): Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma April 2014
- The Working Group draft report was presented to NHLBAC at its June 11, 2014 meeting and is currently posted for public comment. Comments may be submitted by e-mail to Asthma_Needs_Assessment_Comments@nhlbi.nih.gov by January 5, 2015. Once the public comments have been received and reviewed by the Working Group, the needs assessment report will be presented again to NHLBAC for its consideration and potential approval (https://federalregister.gov/a/2014-27671). If the NHLBAC approves the report, the NHLBI will take the report into consideration as it evaluates potential next steps.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council (NHLBAC), February 10, 2015.