To provide expert services and consultation in biochemical enzyme assays and protein purification. All users are provided with on-site instrumentation training and if necessary, assistance with data processing and analyses.
- Accurate mass determination of intact protein.
- Purification of protein labeled with a radioisotope or fluorescence dye.
- Quanitation of cellular molecules by HPLC (e.g. free amino acid, nucleosides, etc.)
- Elemental analysis of biological sample.
- 'On-site training' for the system operation and data analysis.
- Design and optimization of chromatographic methods to detect and separate proteins.
- ESI-LC/MS (Agilent 6224 TOF and G1956b SQ)
- Agilent 1100 HPLC w/Radiochemical detector (Perkin Elmer Radiomatic 625TR)
- Agilent 1100 HPLC w/Fluorescence detector
- Agilent 3100 OFFGel Fractionator
- Bio-Rad low pressure column system
- Graphite furnace-Atomic absoprtion spectrometer (Perkin Elmer PinAAcle 900Z)
J Phys Chem B 2015 Dec 10;119(14):4812-23.
Cell 2015 May 21;161(5):1112-23.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015 Feb 20;457(4):561-6.
Structural Features of Membrane-bound Glucocerebrosidase and α-Synuclein Probed by Neutron Reflectometry and Fluorescence Spectroscopy.
J Biol Chem 2015 Jan 09;290(2):744-54.
Hydroxyurea-inducible SAR1 gene acts through the Giα/JNK/Jun pathway to regulate γ-globin expression.
Blood. 2014 Aug 15;124(7):1146-56.