Find NHLBI Clinical Trials

Search selected NHLBI-supported clinical trials and observational studies by condition, location, or age group. You can also view the complete list of NHLBI-funded studies at


Showing 1 - 2 out of 2 results
Do you or your child have pulmonary hypertension and want to help research? This study is looking to better understand pulmonary hypertension in children who have this condition. To participate in this study, you or your child must be 21 years old or younger and must have been diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension before the age of 18. This study is located at multiple sites across the United States and Canada, including California, Colorado, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Alberta, Canada.
Child, Adult
Do you or a family member have pulmonary hypertension? This study is looking at how hormones contribute to pulmonary arterial hypertension and whether treatments for hormone imbalances or insulin resistance also improve pulmonary hypertension. To participate in this study, you must be 90 years old or younger and have pulmonary arterial hypertension or be a family member of someone who has this condition. This study is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
All Ages
Accepting Healthy Volunteers