Duck-Yeon Lee, Ph.D.
Duck-Yeon Lee, Ph.D., is the director of the Biochemistry Core Facility at the NHLBI.
To provide expert services and consultation in biochemical enzyme assays and protein purification. All users are provided with on-site instrumentation training and if necessary, assistance with data processing and analyses.
- Accurate mass determination of intact protein.
- Purification of protein labeled with a radioisotope or fluorescence dye.
- Quanitation of cellular molecules by HPLC (e.g. free amino acid, nucleosides, etc.)
- Elemental analysis of biological sample.
- 'On-site training' for the system operation and data analysis.
- Design and optimization of chromatographic methods to detect and separate proteins.
- ESI-LC/MS (Agilent 6224 TOF and G1956b SQ)
- Agilent 1100 HPLC w/Radiochemical detector (Perkin Elmer Radiomatic 625TR)
- Agilent 1100 HPLC w/Fluorescence detector
- Agilent 3100 OFFGel Fractionator
- Bio-Rad low pressure column system
- Graphite furnace-Atomic absoprtion spectrometer (Perkin Elmer PinAAcle 900Z)