Conference Meeting Locations
The Forum will be held at two different locations on the main campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
- Thursday, June 25—NIH Clinical Center (Building 10), Masur Auditorium
- Friday, June 26—Natcher Conference Center (Building 45)
The Natcher Conference Center (Building 45) is located on the main campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. The NIH, like all Federal government facilities, has security measures in place to ensure the safety of all employees, patients and visitors.
All visitors must go through a security screening, so please allow extra time to get on campus. You will need to show valid government-issued photo identification (i.e. driver's license, passport, or other government agency ID). Read complete details regarding the NIH security screening process.
Getting to D.C.
The Washington, DC area is served by three major airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National (link is external)
- Washington Dulles International (link is external)
- Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International (link is external)
Travel time from all three airports to the Bethesda-area hotels and the NIH campus is approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- From Ronald Reagan National Airport (link is external): 21 miles to NIH; fare is approximately $50
- From Dulles International Airport (link is external): 28 miles to NIH; fare is approximately $75
- From Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport (link is external): 35 miles to NIH; fare approximately $90
Airport Shuttle to NIH or Hotel
In most cases, airport shuttles will cost less than a taxi. Several shuttle services, including the three listed below, operate to and from the local airports. You may visit the websites or call the 800 number prior to travel to make necessary arrangements.
- Super Shuttle (link is external): 1-800-258-3826
- The Airport Shuttle, Inc (link is external): 1-800-776-0323