- "A Century of Progress: Milestones in Sickle Cell Disease Research and Care"
- Featured Researcher: Dr. Mark Robbins, "Feasibility of Expert System To Promote African American Blood Donation for Sickle Cell Disease"
- Questions and Answers About Sickle Cell Trait
- Reports on Sickle Cell Disease Workshops and Meetings
- Sickle Cell Disease Guidelines
- Sickle Cell Disease Research & Care
- Blood Diseases and Resources Information
- Story of Success: Reducing the Burden of Sickle Cell Disease
- NHLBI Sickle Cell Resources
- "Hydroxyurea Treatment for Sickle Cell Disease" (Office of Medical Applications of Research)
- For People of African, Mediterranean, or Southeast Asian Heritage: Important Information about Diabetes Blood Tests (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)
- Sickle Cell Anemia (MedlinePlus)
- Sickle Cell Disease (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Living With and Managing Sickle Cell Disease (Nicholas)09/01/2011
Living With and Managing Sickle Cell Disease (Tiffany)05/26/2011