If you are a worksite and are interested in implementing We Can!®, here are some resources to get you started:
- We Can! Energize our Families: Parent Program (4.4 MB) is a curriculum for parents, available in four- and six-lesson versions. Both versions include activities that help parents encourage a healthy weight in their family.
- Families Finding the Balance: A Parent Handbook (1.4 MB) offers practical tips from We Can! to help parents help their families find the right balance of eating well and being physically active to maintain a healthy weight.
- Reaching the Media: A Toolkit for We Can! Communities (656 KB) will assist you in engaging local and state media, to help spread the word about We Can!.
- Keep the Beat� Recipes: Deliciously Healthy Family Meals (8.7 MB)
Tip Sheets: We Can! offers several tip sheets that can help your employees, their families, and your community maintain a healthy weight. Be sure to check out the following:
- Get Started! Eating Healthy and Moving More (91 KB)
- We Can! Parent Tips: Healthy Families, Healthy Weight (88 KB)
- Healthy Snacks�100 Calories or Less (81 KB)
- Secrets to Making Healthy and Fun School Lunches (85 KB)
- U R What U Eat (1.4 MB)
We Can! provides worksites with opportunities to get involved. By implementing and promoting We Can! programming and supporting local We Can! community sites. These activities can all help employees, customers, and members of their communities lead healthier lives.