#OurHearts Animated GIFs
Download and share these animated graphics on your social media channels to promote #OurHearts messages around self-care, social support, tracking blood pressure, reducing stress, eating healthier, being more active, and getting quality sleep.
Know the heart attack warning signs.
- Warning #1 Your chest may hurt or feel squeezed
- Warning #2 You may feel discomfort in one or both arms, or your back or stomach.
- Warning #3 You may feel discomfort in your neck, shoulders, or jaw.
- Warning #4 You may feel like you can’t breathe.
- Warning #5 You may feel light-headed or dizzy, or break out in a cold sweat.
- Warning #6 You may feel sick to your stomach.
Some heart attacks are sudden. Others start slowly. You may not be sure if you are having a heart attack. Don’t wait, check it out right away.
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you think you or someone else might be experiencing symptoms of a heart attack.
Self-Care #OurHeart GIF
15 minute walk break! Daily self-care, like getting quality sleep, cooking healthy meals, and being physically active can go a long way toward protecting your heart health! #OurHearts
Exercise Move More #OurHearts
Whether it's walking, running, or lifting weights, sticking with your exercise goals is more successful when you're got support. Being heart healthy is easier—together!