Social Media Resources
Raise awareness about COPD by sharing these graphics and sample posts on your social media channels.
- Use hashtags: #COPDMonth in November and #BreatheBetter year-round
- Tag us! @BreatheBetter on Twitter and @BreatheBetter on Facebook
You may also be interested in our other social media resources, including videos, state-based COPD prevalence cards, The COPD Caregiver’s Toolkit and infographic, COPD in Rural Communities infographic, women and lung health graphics, and a work-related COPD infographic.
- Extreme hot/cold/humid/dry weather. Exhaust and gas fumes.
- Pollen from trees and grass.
- Dust from construction sites and roadwork.
- Always feeling tired
- Getting sick often
- Losing interest in activities you used to enjoy
- Feeling irritated, impatient, or forgetful