Join experts from NHLBI, The Heart Truth, NIA, and CDC's Million Hearts® initiative for the Heart Health and Aging: Expert Q&A. The event will be held on Tuesday, September 12th, at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Held in celebration of Healthy Aging Month, this event will cover important information surrounding heart health and aging, including:
- How the heart changes with age.
- The connection between cognitive health and heart health.
- Tips for staying heart healthy.
We invite you to join us and ask your questions about heart health and aging!
How to watch:
You do not need a Facebook or YouTube account to watch this event. The event will be recorded and a fully captioned version will be available on this page after the event.
Explore Related Resources:
- National Institute on Aging: Find information on heart health and aging.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute + The Heart Truth: Find tips for living a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Million Hearts®: Explore heart disease and stroke risks, consequences, and tips for prevention.