Use these resources from The Heart Truth® to learn about blood pressure and how to control it if it’s high. Find tools to help track your numbers, learn tips to accurately measure blood pressure, and take steps to keep your numbers in a healthy range. Share these resources to inspire others to know and control their blood pressure too.
Publications & Fact Sheets
Use these resources to learn more about high blood pressure, track your numbers, self-care, and more.
- Self-Measured Blood Pressure fact sheet (English and Spanish)
- Healthy Blood Pressure for Healthy Hearts: Small Steps to Take Control fact sheet (English and Spanish)
- Healthy Blood Pressure for Healthy Hearts: Tracking Your Numbers fact sheet (English and Spanish)
- My Blood Pressure Wallet Card (English and Spanish)
- Self-care Tips for Heart Health fact sheet
- Questions to Ask About Your Blood Pressure fact sheet (English and Spanish)
- Pregnancy and Your Heart Health fact sheet (English and Spanish)
- High Blood Pressure and Women fact sheet (English and Spanish)
- Find additional resources.
Social Media Resources
Find graphics, GIFs and sample posts to share on social media. Tag @TheHeartTruth_NHLBI on Instagram, @TheHeartTruth on Twitter, and @HeartTruth on Facebook.
Share these videos on how to prevent & lower high blood pressure, the proper way to self-measure it, and how NHLBI researchers are working to improve patients’ lives.
Share this article in your internal or external publications, reach out to local media and encourage them to include stories on women and high blood pressure, or use this on your blog or website.
- Self-Measuring Blood Pressure Can Help Keep Yours Under Control
- La automedición de la presión arterial puede ayudar a mantener su presión bajo control
- 8 Ways to Reach a Healthy Blood Pressure
- 8 formas de lograr una presión arterial saludable