Are you interested in working at NHLBI? Learn more about our:
- Current Vacancies
- Future Opportunities
- Research Training Opportunities
- Benefits Information
- Additional Information
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) is recruiting for an Architect in support of its mission to provide global leadership for a research, training, and education program to promote the prevention and treatment of heart, lung, and blood diseases and improve the health of all individuals so that they can live longer and more fulfilling lives.
Submit Applications to email@example.com.
Computational Postdoctoral Position - Division of Intramural Research (DIR), Laboratory of Molecular Immunology and the Immunology Center
To apply, email or mail to the address below a 1-2 page descriptive letter of interest and research proposal, curriculum vitae and complete bibliography, and three letters of reference.
Dr. Warren J. Leonard
c/o Ms. Kelly Wittenberger
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
The National Institutes of Health
Building 10, Room 7B05
10 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892
Postdoctoral Researcher - Division of Intramural Research (DIR), Laboratory of Molecular Immunology
To apply, email your CV with bibliography and description of research experience, and three references (names, phone numbers, email addresses). Use the subject line "IC Postdoctoral Research Fellow".
The following positions may be opened in the future (subject to change). The vacancies will be advertised on www.usajobs.gov and open to all US citizens. Use key word “NHLBI”. To apply, submit your application through the USAJOBS online system by the closing date.
Medical Officer - Division of Cardiovascular Sciences (DCVS), Adult and Pediatric Cardiac Research Program
The NHLBI is seeking one or more dynamic cardiologists or internists with clinical research leadership experience to join the Adult and Pediatric Cardiac Research Program in the Division of Cardiovascular Sciences. Email Gail Pearson, MD, ScD, Director, Adult and Pediatric Cardiac Research Program.
Programs are available within the NHLBI to provide specialized research training for high school students, college students, graduate and medical students, postdoctoral fellows, and medical residents and fellows.
- Research Training and Career Development Programs
- Diversity Focused Research Training and Career Development
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grants (T32 and T35)
- 2016 Salary Table, General Schedule (GS)
- Annual Leave and Sick Leave general information
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHB)
- Federal Employees' GroupLife Insurance (FEGLI)
- Federal Flexible Spending Accounts Program (FSAFEDS)(link is external)
- Federal Holidays
- New Federal Employee Enrollment
- Retirement Information and Services
- Thrift Savings Plan