Caroline Fox, M.D., M.P.H.
CKDGen Meta-Analysis Data
These files contain the summary meta-analysis data from the CKDGen consortium for the following 5 traits:
- eGFRcrea (n=67,093)
- eGFRcys (n=20,957)
- CKD (n=62,237)
- UACR (n=31,580)
- MA (n=30482)
(These are .csv zipped files)
Within each file, the data are presented as follows:
- rsID, allele1, allele2, freqA1, direction, pval
- Allele1=the coded allele
- Allele2=noncoded allele
- FreqA1 is the frequency of allele1 from the Hapmap CEU sample
- Direction refers to the direction of effect for allele1. Can be +/-/0.
- The p-value is the double GC corrected p-value.
The preferred citations are as follows:
- For eGFRcrea, eGFRcys, and CKD: Kottgen A, Pattaro C, Boger CA et al. New loci associated with kidney function and chronic kidney disease. Nat Genet 2010 May;42(5):376-84.
- For UACR and MA: Boger CA, Chen MH, Tin A et al. CUBN Is a Gene Locus for Albuminuria. J Am Soc Nephrol 2011 Mar;22(3):555-70.
Details regarding the case numbers and samples can be found within these published documents. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Caroline Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.