FYI from the NHLBI Index
September 2005: Vol. 6, Issue 2
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- HHS Launches NHLBI-Developed Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
- Vitamin E: No "Magic Bullet"
- Sponsoring International Workshop (From Progeria Research Foundation)
- Celebrating Five Years of Progress (From Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation)
- Informing Health Professionals (From Scleroderma Foundation)
- Hosting the Boston Sleep Party (From Narcolepsy Network, Inc.)
- Raising Lymphatic System Awareness (From Lymphatic Research Foundation)
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Using Genomic Research to Solve a Clinical Dilemma
- Researchers Identify Genetic Profiles in Childhood Asthma
- Working Group on Cardiomyopathies in Children with Rare Diseases
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's June Meeting
- Upcoming NHLBI Workshops and Working Groups
- Upcoming 2005 Events
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express