FYI from the NHLBI Index
September 2004: Vol. 5, Issue 2
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- NHLBI Listens and Responds
- Cholesterol Guidelines Updated
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Publishes Patient Handbook
- Barth Syndrome Foundation Holds Conference
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Parental Atrial Fibrillation Increases Risk in Offspring
- Average Blood Pressure Levels Rising Among Children and Teenagers
- September is National Cholesterol Education Month
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Councilís May Meeting
- Upcoming 2004 Events
- Sleep Curriculum Developed
- Spotlight on Our Web Site - Health Topics
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express