FYI from the NHLBI Index
September 2003: Vol. 4, Issue 2
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Leadership Changes at the NHLBI
- Applicants Sought for the NIH Council of Public Representatives
- Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis Receives $60,000 to Advance Education Initiatives
- American Thoracic Society Public Advisory
Roundtable (ATS-PAR) Members Discuss
Barriers Faced by Patients Requiring
Supplemental Oxygen During Air Travel
- Tips for air travelers requiring supplemental oxygen
- News from Capitol Hill
- Fiscal Year 2004 Appropriations Bills
- Senators and Representatives Raise Awareness of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- The NIH Teaches Congressmen and Constituents How Research Improves Public Health
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Donated Blood Now Tested for West Nile Virus Thanks to NHLBI Resources
- Study Defines Risks and Benefits of Lung Surgery to Treat Severe Emphysema
- September is National Cholesterol Education Month
- Upcoming 2003 Events
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Councilís May Meeting
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express