FYI from the NHLBI Index
September 2002: Vol. 3, Issue 2
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Estrogen Plus Progestin Trial Stopped Due to Increased Risk, Lack of Overall Benefit
- NIH Seeks Applicants for the Director's Council of Public Representatives
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Continued Follow-up Needed for Children Born to Women with HIV
- Steeped in Research: Tea Linked to Survival After Heart Attack
- Sleep .... Too much of a good thing?
- PIO Meeting Scheduled for February 2003
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's May Meeting
- National Cholesterol Education Month
- Break the Sickle Cycle
- Upcoming Events
- Sickle Cell Disease Resource Revised
- Update on National Asthma Guidelines Released
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Spotlight on Our Web Site
- Play Mission Z with the NHLBI Star Sleeper
- Elsewhere at NIH.gov
- Need More Information?
We are reserving space for you, our readers, to share ideas and broadcast opinions.
We invite you to submit your comments, thoughts, and suggestions via email
or snail mail (Public Interest News, c/o Office of Science and Technology
, Building 31, Room 5A03, 31 Center Drive, MSC-2482 Bethesda, MD 20892-2482).
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express