FYI from the NHLBI Index
May 2006: Vol. 7, Issue 1
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Highlights of the 7th Annual Public Interest Organization (PIO) Meeting
- NHLBI Launches Framingham Genetic Research Study
- State Tax Check-off to Help Fight Sarcoidosis (From National Sarcoidosis Society)
- Barth Syndrome Conference (From Barth Syndrome Foundation)
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Treatment Shows Long-term Benefits for Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Patients
- National High Blood Pressure Education Month
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's February Meeting
- Upcoming NHLBI Workshops and Working Groups
- Upcoming 2006 Events
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express