FYI from the NHLBI Index
May 2004: Vol. 5, Issue 1
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- First National Sleep Conference Explored Sleep's Role in Public Health
- Women's Health Initiative: Estrogen-Alone Study is Stopped, Participants
Begin Follow-up Phase
- Rare Lung Diseases Consortium Meets
- Educational Series to Inform Patients about the Fourth Most Common Cause
of Death in the United States
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Device Reduces Heart Failure Deaths
- Fitness in Young Adults Protects the Heart in Middle Age
- 5th Annual PIO Meeting Promoted Sharing and Interaction
- May is National High Blood Pressure Education Month
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Councilís February Meeting
- Upcoming 2004 Events
- NHLBI Funds Pediatric Heart Disease Clinical Centers
- Spotlight on Our Web Site - Garfield Star Sleeper Campaign
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express