FYI from the NHLBI Index
May 2002: Vol. 3, Issue 1
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Message from the Director
- "Cell-a-brate" the Genome Project by Exploring Your Molecular Self
- ATS Public Advisory Roundtable Symposium
- PIO Influences NIH Research Agenda
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Gene Linked to Sudden Cardiac Death Identified
- Heart Assist Device Extends and Improves Lives of Patients with End Stage Heart Failure
- Scientists Use Gene Therapy to Correct Sickle Cell Disease in Mice
- Ozone Alert! Days Can Be Bad for Your Heart
- This May, Educate Yourself about High Blood Pressure Prevention
- Fourth Annual World Asthma Day
- Third Annual Public Interest Organization (PIO) Meeting Fosters Discussions Among Representatives, Council Members, and NHLBI Staff
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's February Meeting
- Upcoming Events
- The NIH Opens Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Spotlight on Our Web Site
- New NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express