FYI from the NHLBI Index
June 2005: Vol. 6, Issue 1
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Director Shared Vision with PIOs
- Women's Health Study Reports Findings on Low-Dose Aspirin
- Helping Babies Survive and Thrive (From First Candle/SIDS Alliance)
- Announcing Mended Little Hearts (From The Mended Hearts, Inc.)
- Learning Together, Moving Forward (From Pulmonary Hypertension Association)
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Smoking Cessation Programs Improve Survival
- Across Racial Groups Diuretics Still Best for Treating High Blood Pressure
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's February Meeting
- Upcoming NHLBI Workshops and Working Groups
- Upcoming 2005 Events
- Mission Possible to Fight High Blood Pressure
- Office of Rare Diseases Supports Scientific Conferences
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express