FYI from the NHLBI Index
January 2004: Vol. 4, Issue 3
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- National Wear Red Day: Taking Women's Health to Heart
- Collaborative Research Programs for Circulatory and Respiratory Health
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- PAD by Trained Community Volunteers Increases Survival
- Moderate Physical Activity Promotes Weight Loss As Well As Intense Exercise
- Hostility and Impatience Increase Long-term Risk of Developing Hypertension
- Dr. Alving Talks with Virginia Women about Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Councilís Fall Meetings
- Upcoming 2004 Events
- Spotlight on Our Web Site - NHLBI Web Site Redesigned
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
We are reserving space for you, our readers, to share ideas and broadcast opinions.
We invite you to submit your comments, thoughts, and suggestions via email
or snail mail (Public Interest News, c/o Office of Science and Technology ,
Building 31, Room 5A03, 31 Center Drive, MSC-2482 Bethesda, MD 20892-2482).
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express