FYI from the NHLBI Index
February 2005: Vol. 5, Issue 3
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- NHLBI Welcomes New Director
- Cooperative Research Program for Improved Hemophilia Therapy
- New Treatment Guidelines for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- Conference to Focus on Common Themes in Rare Lung Disease Pathogenesis
- Free Allergic Asthma for Dummies by William E. Berger, MD
- Web Site and Online Column Provide Information on Lung Health
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Breathing Problems During Sleep May Affect Mental Development in Young
- Genetics Plays a Role in Response to Most Common Asthma Drug
- Children with Sickle Cell Anemia Revert to High Risk for Stroke if
- Framingham Heart Study Finds Link Between Obesity and Atrial Fibillation
- 2nd Annual National Wear Red Day: Taking Women's Health to
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Councilís Fall Meetings
- Upcoming 2005 Events
- Guide for Understanding Genetic Conditions
- NIH Web Site for New Investigators
- NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express