FYI from the NHLBI Index
December 2002: Vol. 3, Issue 3
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Organizations Partner with the NHLBI to Spread The Heart Truth
- 30 Years of Sickle Cell Research
- Leader of Public Interest Organization Participates in FDA Review
of Medication for COPD
- Molecular Genetics Enhances Usefulness of Established Registry
and Leads to Improvements in Diagnosis and Treatment
- EFFORTS to Expand Public Outreach Activities
- Framingham Heart Study Shows Improved Heart Failure Survival
- News from Capitol Hill
Events and Meetings
- Public Representatives Attend NHLBI Working Group on Future Directions in Sarcoidosis Research
- NHLBI Participates in New Jersey Health Forum
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council Fall Meetings
- Upcoming Events
Research and Resources
- NHLBI Funds Study of Therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Spotlight on Our Web Site
- MEDLINEplus “en Español” - Popular NIH Web Site Now Available in Spanish
- Materials Available to Increase Public Awareness of Heart Attack Signs
- Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express