FYI from the NHLBI Index
December 2001: Vol. 2, Issue 3
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Message from the Director
- Act in Time to Heart Attack Signs
- Media Tips to Get Your Message Heard
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Inhaled Steroids Accelerate Bone Loss, but Still Recommended as Asthma Treatment
- "High-Normal" Blood Pressure Increases Cardiovascular Risk
- Women with Rare Lung Disease Found to Also Have High Prevalence of Meningioma
- Will We See You in 2002?
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's Fall Meetings
- Upcoming Events
- Landmark Framingham Heart Study Recruits Third Generation
- Spotlight on Our Web Site
- New NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
We are reserving space for you, our readers, to share ideas and broadcast opinions. We invite you to submit
your comments, thoughts, and suggestions via
email or snail mail (Public Interest News, c/o Office of Science
and Technology , Building 31, Room 5A03, 31 Center Drive, MSC-2482 Bethesda, MD 20892-2482).
We also are considering the addition of a separate "Bulletin Board" where organizations can announce
upcoming activities. For now, those announcements also can be sent to the above addresses.
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express