FYI from the NHLBI Index
December 2000: Vol. 1, Issue 3
||The FYI from the NHLBI is
available for high quality printing as a .pdf file.
- Message from the Director
- All Aboard the NHLBI Express
- Spokescat for Sleep Program
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Canine Narcolepsy Gene Provides Clues to Treatment of Human Narcolepsy
- Ebola Vaccine in the Works
- Hostility May Be Associated with Early Atherosclerosis
- Inhaled Steroids Safe and Effective for Children with Asthma
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's Fall Meetings
- NHLBI to Hold Second Annual Public Interest Organization Meeting
- February is American Heart Month
- NHLBI Staff Visit Gene Therapy Research Centers
- Two New Programs from the NHLBI
- Update on High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy Now Available
- Spotlight on Our Web Site: Clinical Cardiology Unit Develops Web Page for Children
- New NHLBI Research Initiatives
- Need More Information?
We are reserving space for you, our readers, to share ideas and broadcast opinions. We invite you to submit
your comments, thoughts, and suggestions via
email or snail mail (Public Interest News, c/o Office of Science
and Technology , Building 31, Room 5A03, 31 Center Drive, MSC-2482 Bethesda, MD 20892-2482).
We also are considering the addition of a separate "Bulletin Board" where organizations can announce
upcoming activities. For now, those announcements also can be sent to the above addresses.
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express