FYI from the NHLBI Index
May 2000: Vol. 1, Issue 1
- Message from the Director
- The NHLBI: Who We Are and What We Do
- May is National High Blood Pressure Education Month
- News from Capitol Hill
- Recent Advances from the NHLBI
- Making Sure the Blood You Get is Safe
- NHLBI Issues New Advisory on Systolic Blood Pressure
- The NHLBI Stops Part of Study - High Blood Pressure Drug Performs
No Better than Standard Treatment
- Spotlight on Our Web Site
- New Web Site Provides Access to Information on Sleep and Sleep Disorders
- New Web Site Released for High Blood Pressure Education Month
- The NHLBI Strives to Enhance Public Participation
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council's February
- Upcoming Events
We are reserving space for you, our readers, to share ideas and broadcast opinions. We invite you to submit your comments, thoughts, and suggestions via
email or snail mail (Public Interest News, c/o Office of Science and Technology , Building 31, Room 5A03, 31 Center Drive, MSC-2482 Bethesda, MD 20892-2482).
We also are considering the addition of a separate "Bulletin Board" where organizations can announce upcoming activities. For now, those announcements also can be sent to the above addresses.
- How the Grants' Process Works
- New NHLBI Research Initiatives
- The Search Tools you NEED to Find the Information You
- Need More Information?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.
PDF Version | Contents | Feature
Articles | In the News | Events and Meetings | Research and Resources
All Issues | FYI Index | NHLBI Express