All trainees must submit an abstract by March 22, 2010.
- Abstracts should be one page single-spaced. Maximum 300 words.
- Submissions should be in Word, using 12 point Arial, with 1.5" margins (left, right, bottom, top).
- The following information must appear at the top: Abstract title, names, and affiliations of authors with the name of presenter in bold.
John Doe1, Mary Smith2, Peter Jones3.
1National Cancer Institute, 2Channing Laboratory, Harvard University and 3University of California, San Francisco.
- Abstracts should provide clear data and validated conclusions. They should consist of an introduction that presents the background of the study, a brief description of the methods employed, a summary of the results, and a statement of the conclusions.
Please submit your abstract through the registration website no later than March 22, 2010.
At the top of your abstract, please include:
- Name and degree(s)
- Position Title, Department, Affiliation
- Mailing Address
- Telephone, Fax, Email
- If there are multiple authors, please bold the lead author.
A confirmation reply will be sent to you when you click Finish. If you do not receive one within a few minutes, please contact Ms. Wendy Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-451-5081. A notice of abstract selection for podium presentation will be sent to you by Monday, April 5, 2010.