- To download the PowerPoint slide shows, right
click (Mac users click and hold) on the version you prefer and 'save target as'
(Explorer) or 'save link as' (Netscape).
- To view the PowerPoint shows if you don't have
PowerPoint, download the
- To view the slide shows in PDF
format you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click on the icon to download
the reader now.
- The document contains
bookmarks to the slides and slide notes. If the bookmarks are not visible when
you open the file, select the bookmark button in the Button Bar of the Acrobat
Reader. Just click a bookmark to jump to the corresponding topic or section in
- The PowerPoint slide sets include 'notes.' If
you prefer to see them in a slide-only format, choose that option in
- Internet Explorer 4 and 5 will allow users to
view the PowerPoint files. This is a browswer supported display only. The
powerpoint files will need to be downloaded to edit or view notes.