The Organizing Committee invites you to submit an abstract of your scientific research to be considered for presentation during the Symposium poster session. The deadline for submission is July 30, 2009. Notice of acceptance will be sent to authors by August 14, 2009.
- Abstracts should be single-spaced and contain a maximum of 300 words.
- Submissions should be in Word, using 12 point Arial or similar font, with 1.5"
margins (left, right, bottom, top).
- The following information must appear at the top: Abstract title, names, and
affiliations of authors with the name of presenter in bold.
John Doe1, Mary Smith2, Peter Jones3.
1National Cancer Institute, 2Channing Laboratory, Harvard University and
3University of California, San Francisco.
- Abstracts should provide clear data and validated conclusions. They should
consist of an introduction that presents the background of the study, a brief
description of the methods employed, a summary of the results, and a
statement of the conclusions.
Please submit your abstract through the registration website no later than July 30, 2009. In the subject line, put "Abstract - Submitter's Name." A confirmation reply will be sent to you in August.
In the body of your email, please include:
- Name and degree(s)
- Position Titile, Department, Affiliation
- Mailing Address
- Telephone, Fax, Email
If you have any problems with email submission, please contact Rosa Hugo at 301-435-9284 or via email at email@example.com.