- Abstracts should be single-spaced and contain a maximum of 300 words.
- Submissions should be in Word, using 12 point Arial or similar font, with 1.5"
margins (left, right, bottom, top).
- The following information must appear at the top: Abstract title, names, and
affiliations of authors with the name of presenter in bold.
John Doe1, Mary Smith2, Peter Jones3.
1National Cancer Institute, 2Channing Laboratory, Harvard University and
3University of California, San Francisco.
- Abstracts should provide clear data and validated conclusions. They should
consist of an introduction that presents the background of the study, a brief
description of the methods employed, a summary of the results, and a
statement of the conclusions.
- The deadline for abstract submission is July 7, 2010. Abstracts will no longer be accepted after this date.
Registration is closed