COPD Learn More, Breathe Better Resource Kit for Campaign Partners
The COPD Foundation and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute have developed a toolkit with all the materials an organization needs to spread the word about the Learn More, Breathe Better campaign in their communities. The Campaign has 3 goals:
- Increase awareness of COPD as a serious lung disease; the 4th leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Increase understanding that COPD is treatable.
- Encourage people at risk to get a simple breathing test and talk to their doctors about treatment options.
Comes with a handy campaign background sheet, sample press releases, print public service announcements, and posters in hard copy and electronic formats (DVD, CD). Includes 100 copies each of fact sheets for people at risk for COPD, and those patients who have been diagnosed with COPD.Limit 1 copy per customer
|This kit contains the following item(s):|
- COPD Resource Kit Campaign Backgrounder
- COPD Resource Kit Print PSA
- COPD Resource Kit Sample Press Release
- COPD Resource Kit Evaluation Form
- COPD Resource Kit - COPD Digest Magazine
- COPD Resource Kit - COPD Foundation Resource Card
- COPD Resource Kit Cover Letter
- COPD Resource Kit Event Planning Tips
- COPD Resource Kit Alpha-One Fact Sheet
- COPD Patient FS for COPD Kits
Item No.: KT-048
Print (Information about file types)
NHLBI produced publications
Subject: COPD Product Cluster Learn More, Breathe Easier
Audience: Health Professionals and General Public
Date of Publication: 2007
Order by telephone, fax, or mail