1. In normal breathing, the ________ are open and air flows freely.
6. Some children with asthma take medicine before they ________.
9. A condition with a set of signs and symptoms.
10. A condition that affects the airways of the lungs.
12. If you ________ a friend with asthma, they may not take their medicine because they are embarrassed.
13. ________ smoke can make asthma worse.
14. A scarf around the face can help prevent asthma symptoms when it is ________ outside.
15. If you have a question about asthma you could ask the school ________.
16. Children with asthma may take ________ to keep asthma episodes from happening.
2. ________ system: The parts of the body involved with breathing.
3. The ________: Physical changes or feelings which show a disease or condition exists.
4. ________ and feathered pets can make asthma worse in some children.
5. Children with asthma can be ________, healthy people.
7. Asthma ________: an event or series of asthma symptoms which may include coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
8. A ________ ________ meter shows how well air moves through the lungs.
11. Children with asthma must ________ the things that make asthma worse for them.