Healthy Heart, Healthy Family: A Community Health Worker's Manual for the Filipino Community
Session 5 Handout How To Make an Artery Model
Download How To Make an Artery Model (316k) handout.
What you will need:
- one empty paper towel roll
- red construction paper and tape or red felt with sticky backing
- red modeling clay
- yellow modeling clay
What you need to do:
- Cut construction paper or felt to fit around the outside of the roll.
- Tape construction paper or stick felt around the outside of the roll.
- Roll out thin pieces of yellow and red clay into doughnut-shaped figures.
- Make one small round ball of the red clay.
Back to Session 5
Information on this page is taken from the English print version of “Healthy Heart, Healthy Family: A Community Health Worker's Manual.” U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, NIH Publication No. 08-3674, Originally Printed 1999, Revised May 2008.
Last Updated March 2012