Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait
- 4 cups light (no-sugar-added) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 large bananas (about 2 cups), sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced (or used thawed frozen fruit)
- 2 cups graham crackers, crumbled
- ½ cup fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- To make the parfait, spoon 1 tablespoon of yogurt into the bottom of each 8-ounce wine or parfait glass. Top the yogurt with 1 tablespoon sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon sliced strawberries, and ¼ cup graham crackers.
- Repeat the yogurt, banana, strawberry, and graham cracker layers.
- Top with a rounded tablespoon of fat-free whipped topping, if desired. Serve the parfait immediately, or cover each glass with plastic wrap and chill for up to 2 hours before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 parfait (1 cup)
Total Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 190 mg
Total Fiber 2 g
Protein 6 g
Carbohydrates 36 g
Potassium 438 mg