Skip left side navigation and go to content
Crossword Puzzle Answers
1. In normal breathing, the ________ are open and air flows freely.
6. Some children with asthma take medicine before they ________.
9. A condition with a set of signs and symptoms.
10. A condition that affects the airways of the lungs.
12. If you ________ a friend with asthma, they may not take their medicine because they are embarrassed.
13. ________ smoke can make asthma worse.
14. A scarf around the face can help prevent asthma symptoms when it is ________ outside.
15. If you have a question about asthma you could ask the school ________.
16. Children with asthma may take ________ to keep asthma episodes from happening.
2. ________ system: The parts of the body involved with breathing.
3. The ________: Physical changes or feelings which show a disease or condition exists.
4. ________ and feathered pets can make asthma worse in some children.
5. Children with asthma can be ________, healthy people.
7. Asthma ________: an event or series of asthma symptoms which may include coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
8. A ________ ________ meter shows how well air moves through the lungs.
11. Children with asthma must ________ the things that make asthma worse for them.
Please send us your feedback, comments, and questions
by using the appropriate link on the page, Contact the NHLBI.
Note to users of screen readers and other assistive technologies: please report your problems here.