Test Your Medication IQ
Selecting the radio buttons in this quiz will take you to a new page. To return to this page, use either the back button on your browser or the link back from that page.
- If I make the necessary lifestyle changes, I won't need medication for my high blood pressure.
- I only need to take my medication if I don't feel well.
- There are many drugs available to lower high blood pressure.
- If left untreated, high blood pressure can lead to heart failure, a serious condition in which the heart can't pump enough blood for the body's needs.
- Treatment for older people with high blood pressure is just as important as it is for younger adults.
- If you are starting a new medication plan, you should talk with your doctor about why he or she is recommending it.
- If you've been taking your high blood pressure medication, you can assume that your blood pressure is in control.
Back to Treatment