Top 10 Reasons to Quit Smoking
- I will reduce my chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
- I will reduce my chances of getting lung cancer, emphysema, and other lung diseases.
- I will have better smelling clothes, hair, breath, home, and car.
- I will climb stairs and walk without getting out of breath.
- I will have fewer wrinkles.
- I will be free of my morning cough.
- I will reduce the number of coughs, colds, and earaches my child will have.
- I will have more energy to pursue physical activities I enjoy.
- I will treat myself to new books or music with the money I save from not buying cigarettes.
- I will have more control over my life.
Back to Quit Smoking Page