Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults
- Evidence Based Guidelines
- Who is at Risk?
- Why Treat Overweight and Obesity?
- What Treatments are Effective?
- Clinical Guidelines
- Risk Status
- Patient Motivation
- Evaluation and Treatment
- Goal of Weight Loss and Management
- Strategies for Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance
- Adapt Weight Loss Programs to Meet the Needs of Diverse Patients
- Summary of Evidence-Based Recommendations
- Advantages of Weight Loss
- Measurement of Degree of Overweight and Obesity
- How To Achieve Weight Loss
- Special Treatment Groups
Home Page Obesity