Accessible Search Form           Advanced Search

Contact Español


After visiting this website, you may still have questions about research in children. Answers can vary widely depending on what type of study is being done, where, and by whom. It is best to talk with your doctor, nurse, or study coordinator to find out answers about a specific study or your rights as a study participant.

You may submit general questions about this site to and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.

Web Site Questions, including Web Privacy Matters
For Web related matters, please contact the NHLBI Web Manager.

Skip footer links and go to content
Twitter iconTwitterimage of external icon Facebook iconFacebookimage of external icon YouTube iconYouTubeimage of external icon Google+ iconGoogle+image of external icon